Termite Inspection DeBary Florida
Rated "A+" With the BBB with "No Complaints"
Rated "A" on Angie's List with Over 135 Reviews, "Super Service Award 5 years in a row!"
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR TERMITE INSPECTION IN DEBARY FLORIDA
- Before the termite inspection: Before beginning the termite inspection, one of our DeBary Florida licensed termite inspectors will give you a description of what is involved in the termite inspection. The termite expert will need access to walls, garage and also the attic.
- During the termite inspection: The DeBary Florida termite inspection expert will inspect both the outside and inside of your property, including the attic, patios, porches, garage and the basement (if applicable). Termite inspections can take an hour or more, depending on the size and difficulty of the property. In order to expedite the process, please be sure to clear up any clutter against the walls and try to remove items that are stored against the perimeter of the house. The termite inspector will be searching for any signs of termites.
- After the inspection: After the inspection is complete, you will receive a report that describes what the DeBary termite inspection found. The report might also provide recommendations for treatment, if anything was found.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR TERMITE INSPECTION IN DEBARY FL
Our DeBary termite inspectors will use their experience and professional training to carry out a comprehensive inspection of the home.
- Use local knowledge – Where you live is unique: there really is no place like home. All American DeBary Florida termite inspections are carried out by our DeBary Florida Termite Experts who not only have on-the-ground experience, but who are required to train continually with in depth local expertise, so they will always know what’s going on in your area. Of course, our Experts still benefit from knowledge from other areas, the latest technology and the backing of a company which has been here since 1999.
- Provide a comprehensive report – A full report is provided to you at the completion of the termite inspection. The inspector will go over the findings with you and also go over any recommendations.
All workorders, invoices and pest agreements from the Sanford termite inspection will be emailed to the email address provided. If you do not receive your paperwork right away, call the office so we can make sure your receive it.
We have many ways for you to contact us (Phone, Text, Email, Website and Facebook). We try to answer all calls. We also try to reply back to voice messages, texting and missed calls right away. If you try contacting us and you do not hear back right away, something must have went wrong so please try again.
We will send you a text message and email each time an appointment is made. Just reply back with a "C" to confirm or an "R" to reschedule. There are different types of appointments, so make sure you read the message before you confirm or reschedule (you might not need to be home).